Our detailed policy follows below. If you have any specific questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.0 How We Collect Personal Data
Information You Provide Directly
Claudio Modola Design typically collects personal data directly from the individual to whom it relates, except where that individual has consented to Claudio Modola Design collecting the personal information from a third party or the law otherwise permits Claudio Modola Design to do so. You may voluntarily provide information, including personal information, to us by:
- Signing up for our mailing list;
- Emailing Claudio Modola Design about our services, employment opportunities, media requests, research requests and other business matters;
- Commenting on our website / social media content via the commenting platform;
- Downloading one of our online publications;
- Applying for a job opportunity; or by;
- Submitting information to us about a product or service you would like to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically
Claudio Modola Design will automatically collect and store limited information about you when you interact with claudiomodola.com (“our website”) via the following methods:
- Log data is information your browser sends us whenever you visit our website. Log data may include information such as your computer’s browser type, the browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Information from Third Parties
We may receive additional information about you from other publicly and commercially available sources, as permitted by law.
3.0 Types of Personal Data We Collect
Personal data means any information relating to a person which enables them to be directly or indirectly identified. Personal data that we hold about you may include your contact details (e.g. name, phone number, email address and personal / project address), IP address, language and geolocation.
Job Applicant Data
If you are a job applicant, personal information we may hold about you may include the same data listed above in Personal Data, along with your education and work history, work authorization, professional licenses and/or certifications with your registration number(s), professional references, and confirmation that you are above the age of 18. We may seek to collect this information from you or from an employment agency acting on your behalf.
Client, Vendor and Consultant Data
If you are a client, vendor or consultant, personal information that we hold about you may include the same data listed above in Personal Data, along with your social media accounts, business address, email address, phone number and fax number, function/job title, company, and types of services provided.
Claudio Modola Design may request that you provide additional information related to a project such as personal identification proof, property location, size of property, deed plan, value etc )or corporate information such as your company’s legal status, date of incorporation, place of incorporation, your company’s related entities, your company’s shareholding details, your relationship to any government official, your company’s tax identification numbers, country of origin, business and professional licenses, your company’s insurer, broker and insurance policies, and other information you consent to provide us for purposes of performing contracts or services.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information that we store is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
4.0 How Personal Data is Used
We use your personal data, and may share your personal information with other parties acting on our behalf, for one or more of the following:
- To conduct research about the use of our website;
- To improve services provided by Claudio Modola Design;
- To perform services or carry out our contract with you;
- To make informed decisions about business relationships and to prevent inadvertent engagement in illegal or corrupt practices;
- To assess your suitability for employment;
- To comply with Claudio Modola Design’s regulatory and legal obligations;
- To assess and respond to a complaint you might make to us;
- For our own administrative purposes, including training our staff, conducting internal audits, or transferring assets as part of a sale, purchase or investment in the business;
- For market research purposes;
- To conduct investigations of suspicious or harmful activity;
- To manage risks related to Claudio Modola Design’s contracts and services; and
- For communications and other marketing purposes.
If we wish to use your personal information for a purpose beyond that for which it was originally provided, we will ask for your consent or seek to rely on another valid legal ground to process your personal information in accordance with the applicable law. Claudio Modola Design does not sell personal information to others.
5.0 Information for Marketing Purposes
Where you have consented to us using your personal data for marketing purposes, we may use your information to conduct marketing and data analysis or to send you updates and news concerning Claudio Modola Design. If you wish us to stop using your information for these purposes, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
6.0 Automated Profiling and Decision-Making
Claudio Modola Design does not engage in solely automated profiling or automated decision-making activities that have a legal or similarly significant effect on individuals.
7.0 Lawful Basis for Processing
Claudio Modola Design must have a valid lawful basis to process your personal data. The lawful bases we may rely upon include:
- Consent: when you have given clear consent for Claudio Modola Design to process your personal data for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate interests: when the processing is necessary for Claudio Modola Design’s legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party (except where your interests or fundamental rights override these).
- Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract Claudio Modola Design holds with a client, consultant or vendor, or because Claudio Modola Design has been asked to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
- Legal obligation: when the processing is necessary for Claudio Modola Design to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations).
8.0 Disclosure of Your Personal Data
In instances where we may wish to disclose, or be required to disclose, your personal data to third parties, the disclosure of your data will take place only in accordance with the applicable law. These scenarios include disclosure to:
- Vendors or consultants to facilitate the provision of our services.
- Third-party service providers and consultants in order to protect the security or integrity of our business, including our databases and systems and for business continuity reasons (including cloud service providers).
- Another legal entity, on a temporary or permanent basis, for the purposes of a joint venture, collaboration, financing, sale, merger, reorganization, change of legal form, dissolution or similar event.
- Attorneys in connection with negotiation of a contract, dispute resolution, and other legal advice.
- Tax advisors for purposes of tax filings, obtaining tax credits, negotiating tax liabilities, and other tax advice.
- Public authorities where we are required by law to do so.
- Any other third party where you have provided your consent.
Further, we may disclose your information to any person as required by law and specifically to any government agency if we believe in good faith that we must do so to comply with the law or that doing so is required to prevent, detect, investigate or remedy improper conduct potentially affecting Claudio Modola Design.
9.0 Retention of Personal Data
10.0 Confidentiality and Security
Claudio Modola Design seeks to safeguard all personal data that we hold in a confidential and secure manner and takes reasonable steps to respect personal privacy. We maintain industry standard security measures to protect your personal information from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure and loss or corruption by computer viruses and other sources of harm.
11.0 EU Resident Rights
The General Data Protection Regulation provides certain rights to individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area. Those individuals may contact Claudio Modola Design regarding those rights via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an individual residing within the European Union and the European Economic Area, you have the right to:
- Obtain a copy of your personal information. You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us as directed above.
- Correct your personal information. You may request that we rectify any inaccurate and/or complete any incomplete personal information by contacting us as directed above. If we disagree and believe the information to be accurate and complete, we will advise you and include a notation on the record that you dispute the information’s accuracy.
- Withdraw your consent to processing. You may, as permitted by law, withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time by contacting us as directed above. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your previous consent. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, you may not be able to benefit from certain service features for which the processing of your personal information is essential.
- Object to processing. You may, as permitted by law, request that we stop processing your personal information by contacting us as directed above.
- Request erasure. You may request that we erase your personal information by contacting us as directed above. We will comply, unless there is a lawful reason for not doing so.
- Lodge a complaint. We suggest that you first contact us as directed above regarding any questions or complaints in relation to your rights or how we process your personal information.
12.0 Third Parties
Where you submit information on behalf of another person, you confirm that you have made that person aware of how we may collect, use and disclose their information, the reason you have provided it, how they can contact us, the terms of this policy and that they have consented to such collection, use and disclosure.
13.0 Third Party Websites
Our website may provide hyperlinks to websites owned and controlled by other parties. Claudio Modola Design is not responsible for the privacy practices of any website that it does not own or otherwise control.
Claudio Modola Design complies with the data protection and privacy laws to which it is subject.
15.0 Policy Changes